We are excited to be exhibiting for the first time at ESS 2017 where we will be launching our Scribe ambulance electronic patient record (ePCR) and AuditOnline software solutions for the emergency services, hospitals and local government.
Come along to stand L45 and meet the Doc-works team who have a proven track record (over 10 years) of implementing software solutions in the complex NHS environment which help provide high quality care, clinical excellence and innovation.
On the stand we will be demonstrating Scribe, our low cost, fully featured ePCR solution designed for NHS Ambulance Trusts and Independent Private Ambulance Providers which is ready for roll out following a successful pilot with South Central Ambulance Service (SCAS).
With an intuitive user interface which accurately models the layout of existing paper forms, Scribe has been designed in consultation with ambulance crews to improve patient care, maximise crew performance and enhance quality of service.
Other features include:
- Software configured for multiple tablet sizes
- Real-time head office viewing of patient data
- Integrated safeguarding and falls referrals
- Look ups configured including postcodes, GP practices, drugs
We will also be showing AuditOnline, a fully featured, configurable, audit management system which makes the process of undertaking audits and reporting as smooth as possible in order to free up time to care for patients.
AuditOnline is a ready to go ‘off the shelf’ solution to electronic audits with tablet and smartphone technology linking directly to a powerful analytics portal comprehensively managing, automating and mandating action plans. More features include:
- User friendly, intuitive interface
- Ability to integrate with existing IT, hardware and server systems
- Instant reporting over numerous clinical areas
- Highly configurable system to meet specific needs